Successful, local public CPA Firm is seeking a seasoned Tax Manager to join & grow with their team.
- Review of complex tax returns and related work prepared by staff and seniors.
- Assist with preparation of specialized tax reporting.
- Overseeing a project list of 100+ clients and being responsible person for training, assigning work to staff, managing workflow within the office, and reviewing.
- Communicate with partners, other managers, and clients through the engagement process.
- Network within the community to build the firm’s brand and reputation.
- Maintain required continuing education and help expand the firm’s service offerings.
- 5 -10+ years of experience in public accounting. Heavy on tax a plus! – ideally with small business (S Corps, Partnerships…. etc.)
- CPA certification
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting
- Experience with QuickBooks, prep& review of complex 1040s, 1120S, 1065, 1041
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Effective analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Experience supervising monthly client accounting services a plus!
*Please submit resume in Word (not PDF) format to firstname.lastname@example.org