We are looking for a career minded and motivated professional Tax Accountant that wants to progress professionally, grow intellectually and be a part of a fast-paced, well-established CPA firm in Charleston SC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and Preparation of complex federal and state income taxes for individuals and businesses.
- Preparation and review of Trial Balance tie-down required for tax filings
- Preparation and review internal memorandum, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Research various tax matters
- Collaborate closely with clients and internal CPAs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting.
- CPA Certification required, or in progress.
- At least 2-5 years recent experience in public accounting tax environment.
- Experience preparing tax returns, individual, partnership and corporate.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
If you are a CPA with the right experience, please apply today! Email Your Resume in Word format (Not PDF)
We look forward to receiving your resume and going over the position with you.