This position reports to the Group Leader of Controlling and is responsible for providing advanced cost-analysis to support the organization in achieving the company’s financial goals. This position will also support to develop quarterly forecasts, an annual budget, and perform product calculations as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assist with maintaining safety standards for all in the area
2. Prepare the monthly cost of sales analysis including material, labor, and other related expenses
3. Support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities
4. Maintain companywide KPI documentation files and action item task list
5. Support product controlling through EVA analysis and product quote calculations
6. Work with internal department managers to monitor budgets and cost saving activities
7. Support all levels of company leadership with analysis and special projects
8. Assist in the year-end physical inventory process
9. Provide ad-hoc analysis to management on an as needed basis to support strategic decision making
10. Provide support as needed to the Controller with maintaining the general ledger and preparing the periodical financial closings
11. Comply with IATF 16949, ISO 14001, and customer requirements
12. Support and maintain good housekeeping principles using lean manufacturing tools such as 5S
13. Performs other duties as assigned by management based on company needs
1. Demonstrated knowledge of financial forecasting and corporate financial analysis
2. Excellent analytical and organizational skills
3. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization both written and verbal
4. Strong presentation skills
7. Enthusiastic team member able to be flexible and adaptable to changing business and organizational demands and priorities
8. Ability to manage multiple projects with efficiency and effectiveness, and complete projects with a high level of accuracy
9. Strong desire to work in a team-oriented environment
10. Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to manage concurrent proposal assignments and function in time sensitive situations with shifting requirements and priorities
11. Understand the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to achieving quality objectives (UNIVERSAL per IATF 16949)
12. Understanding of ISO 14001
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. This role requires a certain level of working hours flexibility to ensure customer responsiveness.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree with three years of related accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
3. Proven experience working with SAP/ERP system and respective finance/accounting modules.
4. Proficiency with MS office suite.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
2. Five years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
***Submit Resume in Word(Not PDF) format to firstname.lastname@example.org***