Seeking two Design & Construction Schedulers to join our team on a VA Construction Program in the Washington DC area. Must be available to start by April 2020. Schedulers will report to a Senior Scheduler as well as collaborate and assist VA client staff to provide data, generate reports, develop new and maintain existing IMS templates, fragnets, and schedules for the client project portfolio to include major construction, seismic, real property, and other special projects.
- Develop new schedules as projects start
- Develop work break down structure and activity codes
- Update and maintain existing schedules
- Identify schedule changes, discrepancies, and potential schedule risks
- Provide or modify templates and fragnets
- Organize files in the designated VA data base(s)
- Analyze data and provide reports
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or construction or, equivalent with hands-on scheduling experience.
- Must have working experience in Oracle Primavera programs including latest version of P6 Software Suite, as well as Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe to create, analyze, and produce IMS reports.
- Experience creating and maintaining large size project schedules in the Design and Construction industries, in the health care environment.
- Must have advanced P6 training certificate
- Credentials, licenses or certifications in scheduling and project management preferred such as PSP and PMP.
- Minimum of five (5) year experience as it relates to developing and maintaining life cycle project schedules with Integrated Master Schedules on major construction projects (exceeding $100K).
- Demonstrated experience in a full range of scheduling services, including resource loading and EVM, data analysis, planning, design, and construction of large medical facilities.
Company offers many benefits including: Health Insurance, 401K, Vacation time; tuition & relocation assistance & bonus structure on a case by case basis.
To be considered, please submit your resume in Word format (not PDF) to Elizabeth@FulcrumStaffing.com.