|Serve as a key member of the Corporate Contracts team in direct support of Company goals and objectives; through management of all elements of the contracting function. Responsible for negotiating, monitoring and administering contracts through contract closeout. Effectively manages procurement of goods, services and other duties as assigned.
Primary job duties require exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance to the business.
· Solicits and conducts competitive source selections.
· Negotiates awards and administers Professional Services and Task Order agreements.
· Documents and communicates source selection decisions and justifications.
· Represents Company to government contracting officers and program managers during negotiations.
· May supervise and provide direction and guidance to staff with many various types of contracts, i.e., level of effort cost reimbursement type contracts (CPFF, CPAF, etc.); time and materials (T&M);
· Works closely with customers, program team and subcontractors regarding funding and budgetary issues for each program. Monitors contract budgets and supports budget formations.
· Provides advice and counsel to program management and the contracts team; supports the training, development and mentoring of fellow team members on contractual requirements and procedures.
· Proactively provides input, originates and/or updates departmental Operating Guidelines and Policies and Procedures.
· Reviews contract team files for compliance with department and federal requirements to ensure files are audit ready for CPSR’s and oversees the efforts of other team file reviewers to ensure consistency.
· Creates complex solicitations and requests for quotations; analyzes and estimates costs, and negotiates specifications/statements of work, price, date of delivery and other contractual requirements with customers and subcontractors.
· Monitors agreement and modification status report(s) to ensure timely execution.
· Plans and assigns work to the associates based on the complexity of the assignment, current workload, and the associate’s capabilities.
· Reviews other associate’s completed work for technical adequacy, directs any necessary corrective actions, and exercises contractual signature authority within prescribed limitations.
· Establishes fiscal year goals, provides feedback and counsel throughout the year, and delivers performance reviews for direct reports.
· Supports program management by assisting in the development and preparation of contractual deliverables for review and approval.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
|· Master’s degree in a business-related field and three years applicable experience or a Bachelor’s degree plus five years of experience in government contracting, or equivalent, or twelve years of applicable experience.
· Minimum of three years’ experience in federal government contracting, preferably with the Department of Defense.
· Extensive knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations and Supplements, as well as other federal government regulations and policies.
· Effective management and negotiation skills.
· Ability to handle multiple, complex projects, often with competing priorities.
· Ability to evaluate risks and discern legal implications associated with contractual terms and conditions, and the ability to communicate those to upper management.
· Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure and organize and prioritize tasks according to shifting demands on time and resources.
· Strong computer skills, with an emphasis on the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Experience working as a team member engaged in tasks requiring teamwork and performance to schedules.
· Excellent communication skills: oral and written.
Must successfully pass a background to access sensitive information and automated systems. Individual must meet the definition of a U.S. Person upon hire due to the risk assessment of this position. Employee must be either a U.S. Citizen by birth or naturalization, or a green card lawful U.S. permanent resident, or a political asylumin the U.S.
Please submit resume in WORD(Not PDF) format to email@example.com