We strive to help our clients hire the best person in five resumes or less.
Fulcrum Staffing is committed to building relationships that last with our clients and our candidates. For us, it’s not a numbers game. It’s about doing what is right.
We believe we have a fiduciary responsibility to our clients and our candidates and we are going to get our clients the best candidates we have available or can find. If our candidates are a fit and are interested a position we have, they are presented for the opportunity. Fulcrum Staffing does not pick and choose where to send candidates if they are a fit for multiple positions. We owe our clients the opportunity to review each candidate that we think is good. And, we owe our candidate to be presented for each position that they are qualified for. Because we are looking out for them, our clients and candidates build trust in our process. And, our candidates know if they become a client, they can trust us to handle the search process the right way, just like we did for them, with honesty and integrity.
Our effort is genuine, sincere and transparent. Unless it’s a confidential search, our candidates know what we know about our clients. Our clients know what we know about our candidates.
We provide our candidate with guidance. And we help them think through what they want in their search. We will provide our candidates with guidance and consultation and we provide the same to our clients. We often hear from our candidates that what we’ve shared or helped them with, no one else has done in the past. Feedback from our candidates often says it all. “Thank you for helping me in my search. No one has ever provided me with that sort of guidance so I never understood.”
Not all business is created equal and so we don’t work with everyone. We want clients that are ethical and if we learn a company is not, or that the company doesn’t provide a good work environment, we’ll pass for a better one. Not all business is acceptable to us.
The Fulcrum Process
- Assess – Go through a comprehensive job description analysis to make sure we’re going to find the right fit for exactly what you want
- Discovery – We use our networks, relationships, and other tools to search identify the best potential candidates for your opening
- Filter – filter through all the candidates to find the best candidates for you.
- Prep – We prepare both the candidate and you. We provide you with a write up and insight into who the candidate is a head of time, so you get to see the best of them and they are ready for the interview. We also prepare our candidates for the interview with you
- Negotiate – we help our candidates understand how an offer is presented and what all the factors are. We help our clients understand any potential discrepancies so we can help close the placement.
Our Core Values
- Generosity – We are generous with our clients, our candidates and our giving back to the community. We often spend extra time to make sure we represent you as our client as an extension of your team. And, we spend the time to help our candidates discern their career searches as well as to prepare for their interviews, so you get to see a good picture of who they are.
- Integrity – Everything we do is built on trust. You can teach a lot of things, but Integrity is not something you can teach. And it goes beyond what is just “legally” ethical. We only want to work with companies and candidates we trust. You never have to doubt us.
- Passion – Recruiting is our passion, not just our job. It’s a calling and we love what we do for you. You don’t want to work with anyone who thinks this is just a job. We’re passionate about what we do.
- Perseverance – If finding great people were easy, you wouldn’t need a recruiter. However, finding great people is hard, which is why perseverance is one of our core values. Interviews don’t always go as planned, candidates who look good on paper, don’t always look as good after the interview. Some candidates don’t accept offers, and sometimes the person you thought you were looking for isn’t who you really want. The one thing you’ll never have to worry about when you work with us is us quitting or giving up. Perseverance is in our blood. It’s what we do. We don’t ever quit. We persevere until the end.
Our Mission – To provide outstanding accounting and finance placement services for our clients and candidates, and to be the best accounting and finance staffing firm in the Lowcountry as well as around the Carolinas. This process for us starts with our core values.